Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is a lightweight gel-cream face cleanser with naturally-derived skin smoothers effectively removes dirt, oil and dry surface skin.
This face wash is made with exfoliating skin smoothers and alpha hydroxy acid to help reveal soft, smooth skin. This face wash also contains hyaluronic acid, and is clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in – for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin.
Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin.
Gentle enough for daily use. Made soap-free, oil-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic. This means it won't clog pores or cause acne. This face exfoliator does not contain plastic microbeads. To use, wet face. Then apply product to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently, avoiding your eyes. Rinse thoroughly. Pat skin dry, avoiding tugging and pulling.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser, 141g is a face wash that hydrates and exfoliates skin
- This gel-cream face cleanser made with alpha hydroxy acid cleanses skin and is soap-free and oil-free
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level
- Naturally derived skin smoothers effectively remove dirt, oil, and dry surface skin
- From a Dermatologist-recommended brand, paraben free and non-comedogenic